We are proud and grateful at this time to be able to offer critiques of manuscripts-in-progress from some of the most accomplished and respected American writers today.
As you will see, the precise nature of the price and scheduling, as well as the type of manuscript and response each author can undertake, will vary from writer to writer. Please be sure before you purchase a critique that you understand the details of the offering.
The actual sale begins at 8 a.m. PST on November 25, 2014. Jump in early so you're not shut out! And many thanks for your generous support of CAREGIFTED.
- The critique runs from 8 a.m. to Midnight on Tuesday, November 25, 2014.
- Each author is available for only one manuscript critique. Critiques will be sold on a first-come basis.
- Details regarding preferred communication (email, snail mail, phone, Skype) will be provided after the sale is complete.
- You must abide by the page limit specified by the author using standard 12 pt font and standard margins for prose.
- We request that you not purchase a critique from an author affiliated with an institution you currently attend.
- Unless otherwise noted, the turnaround time for critiques is six weeks.
- Asking the author who is critiquing your work for any kind of recommendation or endorsement is inappropriate, and we respectfully ask that you refrain from doing so.
- Pricing was determined by the authors in conjunction with Caregifted based on many factors including type of response, length of manuscript and author's comfort.
Click the writer's name or photo below to view price and critique details.